Known Issues and Instructions / Released 15 March 2018
1. When moving items on the timeline and releasing the mouse when the cursor is not on the event anymore causes the mouse to be locked to the event bar. Solution: Release the mouse button when the cursor is over the event bar.
2. On Complete Back Actions not being triggered in tool. They are being triggered in the players.
3. When adding a new branch on a full hard drive it can lead to errors. Make sure you have enough hard drive space on your main drive.
4. Errors possible when importing video or other assets into the tool from external USB drives: Workaround: Copy assets to fixed drives and import from there.
5. 2D Graphics have different positioning and sizing based on aspect ratio. We are implementing a solution that makes sure that 2D graphics retain their relative positioning when aspect ratios change.
6. Importing and using custom fonts is not implemented in players. Only the default Roboto font works in the players.
7. Multilingual previewing of PIP (Picture in Picture) is not enabled in the authoring tool. However multilingual PIP is supported in the CMS and players.
Enabling the Experimental Features checkbox will allow authoring using these timelines. USE AT YOUR OWN PERIL. May render your project unusable in future releases. Experimental functionality is NOT yet supported by the player apps.
How to install
– Install using the LiquidCinema installer, dependencies will be installed.
– If needed you can install the OculusSetup.exe for Oculus Support (An updated version of the setup might exist on the Oculus Website, and it will update itself once installed)
- Windows 7 or above
- NET 3.5 or higher
- Quad-Core CPU
- 4+ GB or RAM
- A dedicated graphics card
- View at 1920×1080 or higher resolution
See Keyboard Shortcuts