Each Event Editing Panel consists of:
- a Multi-platform Selector to control how an event will behave on different platforms (learn more)
- a field to name, enable/disable and delete your event
- Event Parameters specific for each Event to fully customize how each event behaves in your video
Specify which platform(s) to which this Event will apply by pressing the respective platform icon:
- mobile (iOS/Android Cardboard)
- Desktop VR (Oculus Rift)
- 360 Mobile flatscreen
- 360 Desktop flatscreen
- 360 TV (Apple TV)
The checkbox enables or disables the camera event in the timeline.
Allows you to give your event a unique name which makes it easier to later on identify it in the Event list.
Clicking the question mark will trigger your browser to launch the Liquid Cinema support website section related to this event
Click “Delete” to permanently delete that Event across all platforms
Deleting an event
Deleting an Event is a permanent thing and removes the event from all platforms. Instead you may want to simply disable an event in the timeline by unchecking the ENABLED checkbox in the Event Editor.
Move and minimize an Editing Panel
- Click and hold the left mouse button over the top bar to move the panel
- Click on on the top right corner of the window to minimize the panel
- To close the panel click on on the top right corner of the window